[TYPO3-dev] The "Object TypoScript library" in the TYPO3 core?

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue Jul 14 23:30:16 CEST 2009

Hi.

On 14.07.2009 18:38 Steffen Kamper wrote:
> btw: i had some troubles with the TS which wasn't applied. Try to copy
> your TS to normal template to make sure it's available to exclude this
> error.

indeed. Is this a core bug or just a question of clean integration?

P.S. I remember a long time ago, when Kasper and Robert introduced
Flexforms they argued that FFs make it possible to cut down the number
of content elements in the CType list... Now let's repopulate it again! ;-)

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/