[TYPO3-dev] applying cHash to TMENU.itemArrayProcFunc using _ADD_GETVARS not possible?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sun Jul 12 14:36:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm currently trying to display categories from my extension inside a
TMENU. Therefor I registered a itemArrayProcFunc and added my custom
menu items and all needed URL parameters using _ADD_GETVARS.

But as it seems the menu links don't create a cHash for the links, and
thus the links don't work properly with fully cached pages (extension is
of type USER - so cacheable).

Any ideas? After having a short look at tslib_menu I couldn't find a
hint how to let the menu apply a cHash. I also haven't found anything
related to correct itemArrayProcFunc entries in the docs (maybe haven't
found the correct doc - looked at CORE API, INSIDE TYPO3 and googled for
it).

Do I have to create full link urls myself and provide them in
_OVERRIDE_HREF? Doesn't look that straight forward to me - as I don't
understand what _ADD_GETVARS would then be good for?

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch