[TYPO3-dev] How to disable page-content with typoscript?

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Sun Jul 12 01:16:27 CEST 2009

Am 11.07.2009, 17:54 Uhr, schrieb Joerg Schoppet <joerg at schoppet.de>:

> Hi,
>
> I have the following use-case:
>
> One one page within TYPO3, I have first a normal textbox and as second a
> plugin.
>
> The plugin displays at first a listing with clickable items.
>
> Now I want to archive, that as soon as one of the items is clicked
> (still on the same page), the textbox disappears.
>
> What I know so far, is that I simple create an extension-template within
> this page and that
> I can determine, if an item is clicked with the typoscript-conditions.
>
> But how should the typoscript-code looks to disable/hide the textbox?
>
> BTW: I don't use TV or automaketemplate!
>

> Thanks a lot in advance!
>

> Joerg

if your have a working condition
just do somesting like this:

[condition==true]
   # delete text element (in this case it was page.10.supparts.20 <
styles.content.get)
page.10.supparts.20 >
page.10.supparts.20 = TEXT
page.10.supparts.20.value =
[global]

if it does not work, please post your typo3 script

Best regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)