[TYPO3-dev] includeLibs user_isMobile problem

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Jul 11 11:35:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

> while(list(,$temp_file)=each($temp_incFiles))   {
>         include_once('./'.$temp_file);
> t3lib_div::debug('./'.$temp_file);      echo "<br>";
> }
>
> My lib is in the $temp_incFiles but isnt included
>
> any ideas? why a "while" instead a "foreach"?

Is the path to your file built correctly? Can you test with is_file()
rather than just doing a debug()?

The while loop is old-style coding. Whenever we have the opportunity to
clean up the source code, we replace these with foreach constructs, but
there's a lot of legacy code out there ;-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter