[TYPO3-dev] wirzard 'browseLinks' with mode 'folder' buggy in flexforms/TCEForms?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Thu Jul 9 15:36:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just tried to add the browserLinks.php in mode 'folder' to a input
field inside a flexform. The wizard is showing up correctly and I can
browse the file structure - but I can't select a folder. If I do so I
get the following error: "Error - reference to main window is not set
properly". If I use the mode "wizard" everything is fine - although I
get tabs that I don't want to have at this point.

Any ideas how to let the editor browse for a folder?

I tried to debug but it's been too unclear how things interact for me -
so I gave up.

Thanks in advance for any help on that.

--
kind regards,