[TYPO3-dev] Reminders in Core list

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sun Jul 5 23:13:11 CEST 2009

Hey Xavier,

the reminders should be sent as replies to your original mail, just as
you used to do it.

See:

"If no-one seems to notice your patch, keep sending reminders up to once
a week as replies to your original mail"

I think most core devs have the threads sorted by last mail (at least I
know of some who have) and therefore see them on top again when it has a
recent reply.

cheers
Ingmar