[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-mvc] Caching Problem

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 5 19:29:39 CEST 2009

Hi Xavier,

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> The trick is to add the call to
> Tx_Extbase_Utility_Plugin::registerPlugin in file *ext_localconf.php*
> (very important) while having call such as t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile
> or t3lib_extMgm::addPiFlexFormValue in file *ext_tables.php*.

In Inside TYPO3 I could find where in the process the ext_localconf.php
files (cached or not) were called, but I didn't find when ext_tables.php
files are used.

Is the process somewhere explained a bit, so simple mortal souls can
predict where to put what (there is information in t3lib_extMgm for the
functions in that class, but for other actions I'm still at sea)?

Regards,

--
Jigal van Hemert.