[TYPO3-dev] macina banners made it into the blacklist of adblock plus plugin on firefox

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Jul 3 19:06:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

> i know, one could set it to avoid that problem, but then again, the
> normal user wont be able to, which is a bit of a problem...

I just had a look at my subscribed rules by Dr.Evil and didn't find a
related rule that would explicitly block macina banners. But ABP allows
to subscribe to various rule sets - some might/could block macina
banners, some not. I don't see a way to circumvent this in any way.

And after all - macina banners primary use is to display ads/banners
that users of adblock plus intend to block - so nothing wrong from this
side ;)
Even if you would change the extension key, it's just a matter of time
until this one is blocked too.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch