[TYPO3-dev] Direct Mail Subscription

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 2 16:34:00 CEST 2009

Peter Russ wrote:
> 'direct mail subscription' != 'direct mail' ;-)
> I know that Ivan and dkd team doing a great job on dm ...
> But dms is not part of that as fas as I can see.

Oops! My fault. Must be the high temperatures her (for me at least)...

DMS is based on fe_adminLib.inc; well it is actually more like a
configuration of fe_adminLib.inc than a real 'extension' :-)

The owner of the key is Kasper and that will explain the lack of updates
  lately ;-)

You can either ask Kasper to transfer the key to you, so you can develop
it further, or you can ask the direct mail team if they are interested
in taking over the key. (I know the DAM team has a few other extension
keys too of closely related extensions.)

Since it is basically a configuration of fe_adminLib.inc it might be the
case that the issues can only be solved by patching fe_adminLib.inc.
That will of course be a core issue, but you can always propose patches
or analyse the issues and ask others if they are willing to write a patch.

Regards,

--
Jigal van Hemert.