[TYPO3-dev] Direct Mail Subscription

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 2 14:14:41 CEST 2009

Peter Russ wrote:
> how can I help to get direct mail subscription maintained as there are
> patches etc in bug tracker and nothing happens since 2006?

Contact the author (Ivan Kartolo); the last version is from May 16th
2009, so he definately maintains the extension. Maybe he isn't aware
that there are patched issues in the main bug tracker for direct_mail?
There may also be other reasons why these aren't included (yet).

This extension has it's own space on forge [1], so perhaps this is the
only place they use for issue tracking.

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-direct_mail

Regards,

--