[TYPO3-dev] Strange L-attribute parameters

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Jul 1 10:30:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

> I just downloaded doc_tsref and doc_tsconfig and rebuilt the TSref. Now
> the 'config' part is completely empty. Is this a bug in the
> documentation formatting or did I miss something?

Yes it's a bug unfortunately. I noticed this some time ago but didn't
yet find time to work on it. It started happening when the documentation
was moved to the new Open Office templates.

Can you open a bug report please?

As for restoring the existing reference, you can do that from the
Database Analyser in the Install Tool.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter