[TYPO3-dev] Change TCA definition of field based on tt_content CType?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Jul 1 00:58:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

do you guys know a way to manipulate the TCA of a certain field based on
the selected CType in tt_content?

Example:
I created a new CType that should render a 360° panorama scroller which
uses a image defined in "tt_content.image". Everything is fine that far,
but I like to change that field for this CType to maxItems=1 and size=1.

Any chance to do that? I know that I can add/remove select options based
on CType via pageTS - but changing something like maxItems or size seems
not to be possible. But maybe I'm simply to tired to see the overall
solution. I'm using Typo3 4.2.6 btw. but would switch to 4.3dev if it's
possible there.

Thanks.

--
kind regards,