[TYPO3-dev] Feature 10560 element browser title length is hardcoded

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Feb 27 10:58:03 CET 2009

Hi,

I see you are following up nicely ;-)

> I thought about using it.
> But normally the element browser in the popup is much smaller than the
> list module in the full-screen backend. I think you should make a
> difference between them.

I don't agree. This setting was used originally only for the page tree,
which is in a frame even narrower than the element browser pop up. So I
think it's fine to use it in the element browser too. And we must avoid
adding too many preferences.

And the element browser can be resized anyway.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter