[TYPO3-dev] Creating edit forms for a domain model

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Wed Feb 25 15:57:07 CET 2009

Hey, saving wouldnt be any problem...
the db as found in tca...
What will work:
1 .Create own BE-Module using your own models listing users...
2. Create a "Pseudo-TCA" config applying to your Module.
3. Call edit or new links as list module would do it from your own Module.
4. Hook into Processing for your pseudo table ( which should exist
empty), and fill/process fields by own logic... so, include class and
create your object and perform changes on it...

I think you definitely will need an uid in TYPO3 style, in your object
or your object-creating procedure you may transform it as you want.

I hope I did understand your aims in the right way.

kind regards

Steffen