[TYPO3-dev] RFC: Fully rewritten doc_core_services

Michael Miousse mmiousse at infoglobe.ca
Mon Feb 23 14:17:36 CET 2009

Le Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:51:03 +0100, Francois Suter a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Thanks to all for reading and making suggestions.
>
> I have to think some more about putting a full example code in the
> manual. First of all the little bits that I included for the moment are
> just some dummy code fragments. I don't have a fully-working service of
> this king (language) to show. The thing is that there are many different
> kind of services, so I'm not sure that showing one is really that
> enlightening.
>
> What I would rather do is have a chapter dedicated to authentication
> services, since the auth mechanism is part of core. However that
> requires some more work as I must dig (again) in the auth process to be
> sure of what I write (but boy, you do learn a lot when writing
> manuals!).
>
> I still need to do my own proof-reading, but I think I will release this
> version more or less as is and add to it later, otherwise it will never
> get release.
>
> Cheers

Your manual is greate.

i whish i had this when i first tryied to make a service. ;)

you could point to existing extension for exemple instead of putting a full example code in the
manual. I mean maybe add a reference to an authenfication service while talking of them or maybe
a ref section at the end.

i think it would be nice

Cheers