[TYPO3-dev] Who needs "Extended view" option in list module?

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Feb 22 20:04:27 CET 2009

Hi.

Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> I'd like to have
>>  * the extended view enabled by default for every user
>>  * have the option to have a "basic list module" in the user setup (as I
>> don't know anybody who switches it on and off all the time).
>>  * plus have a userTSconfig (and pagesTSconfig) to set this.
>>
> Something like this would be the best. Extended view by default, no
> switch. An option in user setting for "flat lists" or something simular,
> which makes the list without "extended", but add the switch.

If we find a more general wording (suggestions?), this option in
user->setup could affect the filelist module as well (with #10515).
So this would be patch #1.

What can we do with the other options at the bottom of the page? Could
some of them also move to user->setup?
Maybe we just introduce some new pageTS parameters (similar to #8567):
- Hide "Show clipboard", "Localization view" option boxes and Search
- Default values whether or not above should be enabled

Christian