[TYPO3-dev] Who needs "Extended view" option in list module?

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Feb 21 18:20:13 CET 2009

Hey all,

the point is this: For a lot of my clients, every time I create a BE
user for them I need to set this option (by default), as otherwise they
call me up and ask why it's not like that in the screenshot.

Although I can see that some basic users a clean list, in my eyes the
shortcut option on the bottom of the page is not the best place.

I'd like to have
  * the extended view enabled by default for every user
  * have the option to have a "basic list module" in the user setup (as
I don't know anybody who switches it on and off all the time).
  * plus have a userTSconfig (and pagesTSconfig) to set this.

What do you think of this solution?

All the best,
Benni.