[TYPO3-dev] RFC: Fully rewritten doc_core_services

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sat Feb 21 11:54:20 CET 2009

Hi,

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that I have completed a first draft of a fully
> revamped version of the doc_core_services manual, which describes TYPO3
> services in depth.
>
> It still needs proofreading and a sanity check, but I would be quite
> glad to already have some feedback, especially if you think about stuff
> that you would like to see in this manual.
>
> You can get this new version from SVN:
>
> https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core/Documentation/trunk/doc_core_services/

nice manual. As I knew nearly nothing about services before I too would
like to see a real implementation of your service, just to get an
impression how it's done.

And there is a small wording problem on page 5 (last line of the
comments section above the code

"//but the user can't be authenticated by that service authenticated by
that service"

Thanks for that manual,

Susanne