[TYPO3-dev] Bug 10485 - Javascript error alert in IE7 (Vista) all time you open or close a content element

Sonja Scholz ss at cabag.ch
Thu Feb 19 09:47:32 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

I report a bug on bugs.typo3.org about the following problem:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10485

All time you open or close a content element in IE7 (Vista) backend you
get a Javascript Alert with HTML code of open coduments menu. When you
accept the alert button the alert disappear.

TYPO3 4.2.1
Use TemplaVoila 1.3.7

In IE7 (XP) the problem does not exists. I attached a screenshot to the
bug report. Because of the HTML code in the screenshot I think the
problem is caused through the extension tx_opendocs.

Is there anyone who have had the same problem?

Kind regards,

Sonja