[TYPO3-dev] Request: mark csh_* as obsolete

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Feb 18 23:24:32 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

> delete will be much work - in TER all versions of extensions are still
> there, and not easy to detect.
> There is a possibility in DB which is used by security team to mark
> them, so they don't appear on t3.org or in EM when search for, that's
> the way i would suggest.

Good point!

Well I just received an offer from Xavier Perseguers who offers to do
the updates.

So now we can choose:
a) mark the extensions as insecure, so they don't appear anymore (and
   provide t3x backups at some place that Google knows)
b) upload ~40 new versions

Since Xavier has to do all this work in case of b) I leave the final
decision for that to him...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out