[TYPO3-dev] Request: mark csh_* as obsolete

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Feb 18 16:06:29 CET 2009

Hi,

> Since there are so many of them, I would try to change the status
> directly in the database and keep the version on the same number (should
> not be a problem because the code did not change). Are there any
> objections against such a procedure?

How will it appear in the EM? Is the status read from the extension
cache (so it will appear as obsolete when the cache has been updated
from the TER) or is it read from the ext_emconf.php file, in which case
it will not appear as obsolete as long as it is not updated (and it will
not appear as needing an update because the version hasn't changed)?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter