[TYPO3-dev] Page Preview not working anymore, if domain added to page

Oliver Leitner shadow333 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:45:13 CET 2009

Hi Mick

This one didnt worked either...

Thx for the help so far, maybe someone else has an idea...

I have tried both patches by the way, the one for the workspaces, and
the one for the loupe.

i have attached a picture to this email, i hope i dont get shot at
this list for adding attachments...

Greetings
Oliver

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Mick Klapper
<mick.mail.typo3 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> try this attatched patch http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10426
>
> Regards,
> Mick
>

> Oliver Leitner schrieb:
>> Hello Guys
>>
>> Ive got a "small" problem with the current version of 4.1 (4.1.10)
>>
>> The page Preview (loupe icon in backend) is not working anymore, when
>> the page has domains added to it, and is a standard or advanced page.
>>
>> causes 404 (page not found) to load...
>>
>> I wrote a Bug ticket already:
>>
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10426
>>
>> But asking here again, jic someone already had that one...
>>
>> greetings

Oliver Leitner
http://www.neverslair-blog.net