[TYPO3-dev] SYSEXT felogin -> logout: URI doesn't change

grac grac at gmx.ch
Tue Feb 17 20:21:18 CET 2009

@steffen

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> After reading your complete mail.. nice you found out a solution - and it
> seems you understand felogin now.
thanks

> So it would be nice if you give sth. back to the community and help steffen
> with the manual of felogin to improve this situation ;-)
i haven't found any hint where to apply for anything RE improving manuals.
if i could be of any help i would appreciate being supportive.

@peter

Peter Russ wrote:
> 1st this is the NG for development and not for "plain" admin problems.
please define for me "plain" admin problems.
(i think that the ruling definition of typo3-admin is just plain wrong!
especially coming from developers...)

> 2nd Steffen gave you the answer 6 days ago.
as you could read in my reply it was not a valable answer.

> 3rd There are several books available. If you don't like to buy than
> sponsor to get more high quality free manuals.
do you want to have a look at my IT-library?
at all the available typo3- / mysql- / css- / html- / php- and whatever
books RE typo3 i have bought and use them on a daily basis?
besides the hundreds, no: meanwhile thousends of printout pages RE EXT's?
and apart from the hours, days, weeks, months i have invested in
learning typo3 since 14 months?
and on top of all that the daily online research time in every single
available forum RE typo3?
so what is your criticism exactly about?

> 4th People here give free support and have to care about their daily
> business and families. If you want 24/7 support to solve your problems
> you have to pay for it.
of course i have already sponsored further developments of EXT's.
therefore i know exactly the possibility of money bringing things a step
further.
BUT: there are often basic communication rules which are ignored by the
developers themselves.
and manuals are for me basic communication.
in every aspect of what i understand of development.

@steffen

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> you could just try to make a fair impression by using your real name
> instead of grac - I think you have been told so several times.
please accept my nickname here.
BTW: it's my chosen nickname in the whole typo3 community.
let me try to explain why:
in past times i always have signed in other forums with my real name.
and therefore still can be found in google with threads going back to
the 90ies.
which is not very good for my business. and for my clients.
but if you are more interested in who i am, i can post you privatly my
business URI in switzerland.
thanks for your understanding.

stephan