[TYPO3-dev] Looking 4 advise on Eclipse and Typo3

Peter Leiser no-spam at nomail.xyz
Mon Feb 16 20:13:40 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> Oh, same for me. I would be sooo glad to use the debugger that is
>> shipped with Zend Studio but I did not yet managed to make it work nor
>> do I really understand the way it should be used. I miss time to
>> investigate or a good tutorial
>
> Thanks for the hint ;) Probably that will be my next (e)book ;)

Hi Dmitry,

your existing book is great and this would be a great help, too! I would
really welcome a talk at the T3DD09, too. Sth. like

	"Intro & best practice: How to install and use Eclipse (and Dev3?) with
core & extension coding (including debugger)"

That would be absolutely great!!

Regards, Peter