[TYPO3-dev] login issue

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Mon Feb 16 19:07:58 CET 2009

Hi Steffen!

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> would be good if you could debug what's the problem is, does login data
> doesn't match the input?

I am currently trying to debug it but it's quite hard as I don't have
much experience with the back-end login procedure.

As far as I am now I used the devLog to log the back-end login sequence
and it says "Password not accepted".

The reason why the password was not accepted is mentioned, too:

PHP Session stored challenge "498976bf263ba905f78744c8207ab52e" and
submitted challenge "5887a888f30402efedaa7622b3025f8c" did not match, so
authentication failed!

May be this helps you to understand the problem.

Greets,

Niels