[TYPO3-dev] flexform config type select itemsProcFunc

Peter Russ "peter,russ" at 4many.net
Mon Feb 16 18:24:48 CET 2009

May be that there is a solution that I don't know for now:

Due to the fact that there is no method in flexform (TCA?) to make use
of a field value to query values for an other field (i.e. can not use
<foreign_table_where>whereField={FIELD:myfield}</foreign_table_where>)
I have to use itemsProcFunc.

So far so good. BUT: I can't figure out a way how to preserve the order
of the selected records.

Example:
List of Uids: 1,2,3,4,5,6
Selected: 4,2,5,6

Now I want to display the records in the same order as in selected. From
FF I can receive the selected items and query using
'where uid in (4,2,5,6)' but the order gets lost.

Any idea or trick how to get records in the same order as in a selected
item list?

Thanks in advance.

Please ask if my decription is not clear to you!!!

Peter.

--
Fiat lux!
Docendo discimus.