[TYPO3-dev] SYSEXT felogin -> logout: URI doesn't change

Lukas Stancik lukas.stancik at robe.cz
Fri Feb 13 23:28:00 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

I think that what he is trying to say is that if you press logout button
inside a secured area you get either "not authorized" or "not found"
page (not sure with this) because you are trying to access the page with
logout button while being already logged out instead of being redirected
to a specified page. I don't know how it is done in 4.2.X version but
4.1.7 behaved like this and I didn't manage to find the solution for
this myself. I think this behaviour is logical but far from
user-friendly IMHO.

Best Regards

Lukas