[TYPO3-dev] Admin-Log: Where are the entries coming from?

Christopher christopher at temporaryforwarding.com
Fri Feb 13 14:57:01 CET 2009

Hi Ingo,

"Ingo Renner" <ingo at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1234531680.17615.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Christopher Stelmaszyk wrote:
>
> Hi Christopher,
>
>> I have already translated the log-page itself; the changes are part of
>> TYPO3 4.3.
>> But how can I translate those entries?
>
> I'd suggest you leave the messages as they are as some people may rely on
> their wording - e.g. may parse them to do other nifty stuff.

I wonder how this should work: As you can see in my initial posting the
entries are already particularly translated (for example "Datensatz x wurde
aktualisiert.").
So at the moment you can not rely on the wording as the texts are already
changing with the language.
And this mixture of denglish really looks bad.

Christopher