[TYPO3-dev] RFC for displayConf

Peter Russ "peter,russ" at 4many.net
Fri Feb 13 09:01:20 CET 2009

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Dmitry Dulepov
Datum:       12.02.2009 22:14:
> Hi!
>
> Peter Russ wrote:
>> 2.)
>> Further it seems to me that displayCond is not checked for a sheet even
>> if included into TCEforms of that sheet. I would like to add support
>> also for that.
>
> displayCond is for fields (see "Core API"). How do you want to use it for sheets?

At one point is mentioned as condition for fields. IMHO this due to the
fact that this is related to TCA as TCA doesn't know "sheets". In a
flexform it would enable sheets to be displayed depending on a
displayCond same as for a field. So it would be easy to display a group
of fields within one shoot on a different sheet.
e.g:
<sLatest>
	<ROOT>
		<TCEforms>
			<sheetTitle>Latest Setup</sheetTitle>
			<displayCond>FIELD:code:IN:LATEST</displayCond>
		</TCEforms>
	</ROOT>
</sLatest>

So this would display the sheet "sLatest" when a field "code" is set to
'LATEST'.

Peter.

--
Fiat lux!