[TYPO3-dev] RFC for displayConf

Peter Russ "peter,russ" at 4many.net
Thu Feb 12 18:00:03 CET 2009

1.)
So far displayCond only takes strings. I would like to recommend to add
also support for an array of strings. With that more flexible conditions
would be possible.

2.)
Further it seems to me that displayCond is not checked for a sheet even
if included into TCEforms of that sheet. I would like to add support
also for that.

3.)
Additionally I would like to add further Condition to allow controll
from outside: TSC should do some TSconfig checks. Here I would highly
appreciate your further input. This feature would make it much easier to
maintain only one flexform instead of different versions (e.g. tt_news)

Your input is highly welcome.

Peter

--
Fiat lux!