[TYPO3-dev] SYSEXT felogin -> logout: URI doesn't change

grac grac at gmx.ch
Wed Feb 11 17:44:38 CET 2009

@dmitry

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> I thought the ext has a setting where to redirect. Do you say it does not redirect to the specified URL? Then open a bug report. No one will fix it unless there is a bug report.

yes, there is a redirect for login, one for unauthenticated users and
one for logout. all of them are set in my installation.

there is also already a bug report (id=8677, 08-06-11, updated:
08-09-07) which describes not an identical, but a similar situation.
interestingly it's status is set to "solved", but there is no visible
solution.
but maybe i'm just not crack enough to understand it?

thanks for answering
stephan
(ordinary admin)