[TYPO3-dev] [Fwd: [TYPO3-announce] Announcing TYPO3 4.0.12, 4.1.10 and 4.2.6]

Lukas Stancik lukas.stancik at robe.cz
Wed Feb 11 00:39:23 CET 2009

Hi guys,

I really appreciate your work, seriously.
But consider also my situation. I'm running vulnerable version on my
production site, for some unknown reason my attempts to upgrade to a
higher version resulted in critical PHP errors [BE,FE, Install tool
down]. I'm having hard times trying to convince my hoster that I need to
see errorlog files to find out what is wrong. Until then I must pray
that someone will not try to test the exploit on my site. It added some
more unnecessary pressure on my shoulders - just my two cents.

Thanks for your hard work!

Regards

Lukas