[TYPO3-dev] Deprecate log

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Feb 6 12:46:16 CET 2009

On Feb 6, 2009, at 6:36 AM, Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 4.3 will come with a new logfile that shows all usage of deprecated
> functions.
> This is good and should "nerve" so extension authors update their exts
> not to use this function, also as these functions will be removed
> later.
>
> What do you think of showing this in the yellow warning box like the
> other ones, having a link to show the content?

Steffen, just a thought and I am not sure if it was implemented already,
but will the log also show a trace so developers/admins can figure out
who called the depreciated function in the first place?

			regards, Ries van Twisk

Ries van Twisk
tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl
web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk