[TYPO3-dev] Deprecate log

Wiel, J.A.M. van de j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl
Fri Feb 6 12:41:41 CET 2009

Hi,
Sounds really great, but this could also be quite unnerving for regular editors (I already get frightened support calls just when I enable the install tool sometimes). I'd like to be able to regulate the warnings so that only admins get to see them, since they're the only ones who can actually do anything about them anyway. Otherwise: great idea!

Bas