[TYPO3-dev] Need hint to make a recursive copying function

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Fri Feb 6 09:56:03 CET 2009

Hi

Im working with the commerce extension. This is not so much a commerce
question, but more related to programming so I will ask it here.

I have extended the tx_commerce_categories with a field so I can attach
contact persons to a category.

Now, I need some way of making it possible for the webmaster to attach a
contact(s) to a category and let him decide if the same contacts should
be attached to subcatgories one, two or infinite levels down.

What would be the smartests approach, do someone know an extension that
does something similar?

/Brian