[TYPO3-dev] License issues

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Thu Feb 5 21:18:51 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Thomas Allmer wrote:
>> http://mochaui.com/demo/
>
> Yes. There is also jQuery, YUI, etc. The problem is that ExtJS is unbeatable. Why would we use something worse if we can use better? :)
>
> In addition we cannot use MochaUI because if the mootools. TYPO3 decided on Prototype some time ago.

*hehe* I couldn't resist - I thought it was some kind a contest who
finds the nicest javascript thingi... :D

although I can't agree with the unbeatable things (because of the
progressive enhancement) - but that's another things...

using multiple frameworks isn't a "good" thing - right? but I know we
can't help if for TYPO3 4.x; really look forward to TYPO3v5 :p
let's see how they do... :p

cheers