[TYPO3-dev] Bugtracker - What is it good for?

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Wed Feb 4 15:52:54 CET 2009

Hi Marcus,

 > But what do you provide? I could not find wmdb in the association
 > member or donations list.

well, young padawan - you might have been able to find me here - digging
a little deeper:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-dam
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2381
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6700
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9830
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10254
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10312
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10318
maybe here http://support.typo3.org/teams/dam/p/1/
or there
http://support.typo3.org/general/dev/m/re-typo3-dev-more-than-10-check-boxes-9126/p/2/
or in the core dev todos for version 3.6.2
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/entry/typo3v4-core/tags/TYPO3_3-6-2/TODO.txt?rev=412
or maybe you know some of the guys on this picture
http://api.ning.com/files/VKW9vTKQH37jlyHehd6UpM82FEWGnFDfkmtGXZynNcQ_/3723616.bin
taken in the backyard of the place where i live back in september 2003
(me sitting on the right of dan frost).

nough pl comparison - youve just put the saddle on the wrong horse ;)

the reason for my post was, that i can partly understand people asking
"I was wondering if posting on bugs.typo3.org have any effect?":

im trying to get this http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2381 fixed since
january 2006. instead of fixing it, it was documented as not working in
the core api.
meanwhile i reposted it as http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10165 -
again no response at all.

 > "Inspire people to share"

 >> could there be some sort of rule that helps to get bugs fixed and
 >> improvement of existing features and code done first?
 >> Like "no features until existing and *acknowledged* or *assigned*
 >> bugs are *not closed* that *has patch* and is *pending in core
 >> list*"?

I tried to share an idea with you, that I considered worth talkin about.
No offence!

pekue