[TYPO3-dev] extdeveval should help create autoload.php for extensions, says announcement of 4.3

bernd wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Wed Dec 30 09:33:47 CET 2009

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 23:08:46 +0100 Cyrill Helg wrote:

> On Tuesday 29 December 2009 22:37:20 Steffen Ritter wrote:
>> Cyrill Helg schrieb:
>> > Hi there
>> >
>> > I just read this on [1]
>> >
>> > The extension "extdeveval" helps generate these autoload registry
>> > files automatically.
>> >

>> > Thats not true isn't it? That extension was not even updated in this
>> > year (09).
>> >
>> > Where can I find that?
>> >
>> > Furthermore I have an entry in my autoload.php but it is not read as
>> > far as I can find out. Do I need to register this autoload.php
>> > anywhere so that it works?
>> >

>> > Cyrill Helg
>> >
>> > PS: I'm trying to setup a scheduler task.
>> >

>> > [1]http://news.typo3.org/news/article/typo3-43-alpha-3/
>>
>> Hey,
>> just go to forgen and have a look at the current version of extdeveval
>> there. It generates autload.php for you.
>
> You mean doing an svn checkout? They should update the extension to TER
> IMHO.

oh. you kiddy, nowadays only beginners get extensions from TER.

all hard-core TYPO3 do only forge.
TER is much to easy as getting extensions is build in and TYPO3 is
getting easier too much.

</irony>
SCNR but I don't like the arrogance of all that develeopers who 'publish'
their extensions not in TER (but on forge or their own websites)

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html