[TYPO3-dev] EM hangs

Bartosz Aninowski bartoszx at SPAMgmail.com
Mon Dec 28 11:47:00 CET 2009

Michael Knabe pisze:
> Hi,
>
> I once ran into a similar problem (#11818) as EM includes all
> ext_emconf.php files from the ext-dir.
> So if you didn't mess around with your TYPO3-core you should look
> through these files. Maybe one of them contains an infinite loop
> although I have no Idea why one should do that.

Fresh setup. No extension.
Em->Translation handling->Polish->Save Selection.
After that httpd process eats 100% cpu
I can not open EM again. I need edit admin in phpmyadmin and clear uc field.

The same fresh installtion on another server working without problem.

4.2.10 in both cases is working ok.

p.s This is waht core dump shows
#0  0x00fd5836 in ?? () from /lib/libgcc_s.so.1

--
Bartosz Aninowski
typo(3)holics