[TYPO3-dev] tcemain + processDatamap_preProcessFieldArray

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Sun Dec 27 16:08:01 CET 2009

Ralf Hettinger schrieb:

> Declaring the var $incomingFieldArray with a & in your hook function
> should do this trick, no?

yes. I don't understand really why, but it works.
have to read that hook-manual on typo3.org again

:-)

> It's pretty easy to detect if a record is a "new" record, since the
> passed id value ind hook processDatamap_preProcessFieldArray will not be

Yes you are right, but a copyed record results in a NEW.., too. So you
cannot tell if New or simply a copy.

Thankyou for your code-fragments, but while I was stuck on this part I
changed my EXT to support versioning, and there was the answer:

Field t3_origuid is only set containing the uid of the origin Record.
So I only have test isset($refArray['t3_origuid']).

Sometimes it's so simple....

Thank you to everybody in the TYPO3 world especially Ralf and Steffen.

What a lucky Christmas :-)

Christian.