[TYPO3-dev] Naming-conventions and the "auto"-loader

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sat Dec 26 20:18:25 CET 2009

Felix Oertel schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> congratulations, we just reached revision 6700. *g*
>
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> I hope for 4.4 to clean up the directories and get a strictly name
>> based autoloading for t3lib/ and
>> typo3/.
>>
>> Masi
>
> Do you "hope for" time to do it yourself or someone to do it. ;) I would
> love to volunteer.

In the short time I hope for someone else. In the long run I might give it a try myself.

> I think we can split that into two tasks (naming conventions and
> autoloader). I would start the naming-thing and we could talk about the
> autoloader later.

Correct.

I have renamed a few files and even provided wrapper classes with the old names that include the
files with the new names for compatibility. It's not so difficult for most of them. But this should
be tested very well before it can be used.

Masi