[TYPO3-dev] felogin does not work in 4.3 if be_user is logged in

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 23 09:32:26 CET 2009

Hi Sonja,

> Does anyone have the same problem or can reproduce it?

I don't have the same problem, but I also have such a weirdness. On one
web site running 4.3.0 I can log into the FE while being logged into the
BE too, but the user rights in the FE are not correct. I'm actually
seeing only the pages that are available at every login and none of
those that are restricted to a particular group or set of groups.

I haven't had time to dig into that yet, as it's not a critical site.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter