[TYPO3-dev] Info: new static tables

David Bruchmann typo3-dev at bruchmann-web.de
Mon Dec 21 21:58:17 CET 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Francois Suter <fsu-lists at cobweb.ch>
Gesendet:   Montag, 21. Dezember 2009 21:08:03
An:         typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-dev] Info: new static tables
> <snip>
>
>> The word gender also isn't clear in meaning.
>> This is described on the wiki-page.
>> So the correct expression is "sexual gender".
>
> I can assure you that the term 'gender' is perfectly clear and
> unambiguous in English, *and* that the very first time I ever
> encountered the term 'sexual gender' was in your last email message...

as far as I understand
http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lang=de&searchLoc=0&cmpType=relaxed&sectHdr=on&spellToler=on&chinese=both&pinyin=diacritic&search=gender&relink=on

gender can mean also "social gender" or "grammatical gender".

Nevertheless even if gender can have different meanings:
I had two words as choice and took the wrong one due to the decription
of the words on the wikipedia-page.

If that's a problem, I could publish it with another key.

Best Regards
David