[TYPO3-dev] Info: new static tables

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 21:25:24 CET 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Peter Russ <peter.russ at 4many.net> wrote:
> [...]

In English, 'sex' may take either of the meanings being discussed
here. I do agree that 'gender' is definitely better for more formal
contexts.

> I don't care about the name.
> Who is interested in this data?
> Or is TYPO3 focusing now the XXX-market or for which community is this
> interesting?
> Personally I would kick this extension out of TER.

You would exclude an extension providing static info related to the
"...human and zoological classification of sexual gender" from the
TER? Why?

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/