[TYPO3-dev] disableNoCacheParameter=1 can substitutes page?

Vladimir Podkovanov admin at sitesfactory.ru
Sat Dec 19 18:48:28 CET 2009

Hello,
I try to sort out if I missed something or it is indeed bug:
Let's say you have disableNoCacheParameter = 1
and you have some USER plugin which accepts GET var &tx_some[var1]= for
displaying proper view. Of course cHash should be set to proper caching.
Now somebody gets valid link index.php?id=1&tx_some[var1]=2&cHash=..
manually deletes cHash from link and open url
index.php?id=1&tx_some[var1]=2 We have no cHash here but caching anyway
done as disableNoCacheParameter = 1.

So next requests to page index.php?id=1 will show instead page
index.php?id=1&tx_some[var1]=2 until cache is cleared

Is it really ok?

To reproduce this template should be same in either case i.e. should be
no TS conditions on var tx_some[var1] (it is because caching key 	 take
into account present template)

--
-rgds-
Vladimir