[TYPO3-dev] tslib_cObj::fillInArray

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Thu Dec 17 13:35:15 CET 2009

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Steffen Kamper
Datum:       17.12.2009 11:45:
> Hi,
>
> there was a consense not fixing bugs of extensions in core.
> Doc says "Array", so you have to ensure it's an array before calling the
> function.
> If it's not an array you get an exception and you know what to do.
>
> vg Steffen

Until version 4.2 it was not a bug but a feature. There is NO need to
set this to array. As I know what to do, CORE doesn't seems to:

PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 2 passed to
tslib_cObj::fillInMarkerArray() must be an array, null given, called in
/html/typo3/typo3_src-4.3.0/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/media/scripts/fe_adminLib.inc
on line 313 and defined in
/html/typo3/typo3_src-4.3.0/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php
line 3630

CU ;-)

--
loans that change lives http://www.kiva.org