[TYPO3-dev] Creating a realurled request with a GET form

Sebastian Gebhard sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:23:52 CET 2009

The URL will look like http://www.example.com/search/*searchterm*/.
When I generating the page I could get do something like:

// pseudo-php
$requestURL = $this->cObj->typoLink_URL(
	'parameter' = >$targetPid,
	'additionalParams' => '&' . $this->prefixId. '[query]=token'
);
$content = '<script type="text/javascript">var searchRequestUrl = ' . $requestURL . '</script>';

When submitting the form "token" has to be replaced with the actual query.

Precondition is that realurl leaves "tokes" as it is, but table lookups or other replacements do not
make sense here anyway. Not 100% clean, but should work without additional AJAX request and
nc_staticfilecache will accept the URL.

Opinions?