[TYPO3-dev] Product database with article booking system and history

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 20:43:39 CET 2009

=o) K, to get this going...

I'm considering using Extbase/Fluid for this requirements;
creating a TCA, some models, views and a controller already
gave me some nice output - really straightforward.

May there be any, not yet fully implemented, features, which
may give me problems using extbase/fluid on this project?

As I don't need a backend module, I won't run into limitations
using the image viewhelper, which doesn't work yet - if I'm right.

Thanks for your help,
Thomas