[TYPO3-dev] Creating a realurled request with a GET form

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Thu Dec 10 11:41:17 CET 2009

Sebastian Gebhard schrieb:
> Am 10.12.2009 11:10, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
>> Sebastian Gebhard schrieb:
>>> Hi *,
>>>
>>> I don't know if anyone of you has ever solved this, but that's why I'm
>>> asking ;)
>>>
>>> When I have a GET-Form of course it appends all parameters with ? and
>>> &. But I would need my form to send a realurled request because I need
>>> the result being cached and requests containing "?" are not cached by
>>> nc_staticfilecache.
>>>
>>> So I guess this has to be done with Javascript somehow. Any best
>>> practices, extensions, hints, concerns?
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>> Sebastian
>> Yes, possible! I've done sth. similiar.
>> I just do an AJAX Query with these Params, pass them to the typolink
>> function, and do an redirect to the returned url...
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Steffen
> I see this is a solution, but I want to do this mostly for performance
> reasons. Adding an additional AJAX requests makes it absurd in my case,
> because now I have 1 uncached request and then I have 1 cached request
> and 1 additional uncached request.
>
> Thanks anyway
It's not possible to do this via javascript without an request, not if
you want to have an chash entry for cachig!
An Ajax request should not be that problem... And if the form always
differs, it won't be in cache anyways ;) If there are only some
possibilities, use the ajax solution, and fetch the domain only if it
has not been build before (by adding the already "known" urls to an tree
structure in javascript you can search for on submit)

regards

Steffen