[TYPO3-dev] Metrics for TYPO3, FLOW3, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Dec 4 16:01:22 CET 2009

What would be most interesting are the conclusions you could reach by
analyzing the data, not just the graphs. To me large number of files &
directories speak complexity (no surprise here), but it could also speak
more functionality (though that one is less direct)...

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/